The National Needle Arts Association's 3rd annual Stitch N' Pitch tour lands in Dodger Stadium tonight. The group invites knitters, crochet enthusiasts, needle workers and crafters to come and watch the ball game while working on projects. It's a fun night filled with lots of freebies such as sock and cap patterns, seat cushion kits and T-Shirts.
You can still get tickets at the stadium, at the Stitch N' Pitch site or via the following local needle art stores.
1. Jennifer Knits, Brentwood, 310-471-8733
2. Unwind, Burbank, 818-840-0800
3. Alamitos Yarn Company, Long Beach, 562-799-8484
4. A Mano Yarn Center, Venice, 310-397-7170
5. The Knitter’s Studio, West Hollywood, 323-655-6487
6. Abuelita's Knitting & Needlepoint, South Pasadena, 626-799-0355
Other Dates in California:
San Diego Padres on June 29th
Oakland Athletics on Sept 4th
San Francisco Giants on July 24th