These are some highlights from the past week of posts on the five LA Observed blogs, since I know some of you cut out early for a long weekend...
From News & Chatter:
- Joe Francis goes wild on Times woman
- CBS packrats ordered to clean up NOW!
- Amy Wilentz journalizes California
- City Council won't take your guff anymore
- Bon Appétit editor snubbed at Spago and doesn't like it
- LAT plans ads for sections fronts
- More Mel Gibson coverage than I care to repeat, but it's all in the Hollywood News archive.
From Mark Lacter at LA Biz Observed:
Over on Native Intelligence:
Plus: Jenny Burman explains the origin of Chicken Corner in Echo Park, while in sports FC Barcelona comes to town, so does Greg Maddux, and local hero Floyd Landis's moment of stardom fades from tarnished to just about out.