- Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa endorsed Councilwoman Janice Hahn for the seat in Congress being vacated by Rep. Jane Harman.
- Former actress Lindsay Lohan will be booked and arraigned Wednesday on a charge of allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace from a Venice jewelry store.
- One of the ten busiest filming locations in Los Angeles last year was a Chatsworth studio owned by Penthouse and used for porn and other adult films.
- Arianna Huffington, ex-Huffington Post staffer Marc Cooper, media consultant Martin Langeveld and media reporter David Brauer talk about the Huffington Post-AOL deal on "Which way, L.A.," 7 p.m. on KCRW.
- All that road work tying up streets in the Los Feliz area is for a giant underground reservoir that will take over the water supply function of Silver Lake.
- Russell Simmons, Jamie Foxx, Mike Tyson and Eve are among the guests expected tonight at a book launch party for "Hip-Hop: A Cultural Odyssey," at the Grammy Museum in Downtown.
- KTLA reporter Lu Parker's animal charity is teaming up with Peet's and other sponsors to accept donations to buy dog beds for puppies at the South LA Shelter.
- Thursday at 9 p.m. on KCET, "SoCal Connected" looks into the city Department of Recreation and Parks pushing a deal to bring studio advertising to L.A. parks.
Plus: Diesel Books in Malibu is closing. (The Brentwood store stays open.) Veronique de Turenne has the dirty details at Here in Malibu.