Oh, let somebody win on Tuesday so it can all be over.
- KPCC's Frank Stoltze went out walking the district with the candidates for a long story during "Morning Edition" on KPCC, quoting Raphe Sonenshein, Maria Elena Duarzo and others. It doesn't appear to be online yet. KPCC election coverage
- Sunday was go to church with a candidate day all over the 2nd district. LAT
- KNBC matched up investigative reporter Joel Grover with the race and he says to follow the money.
- Video of the KNBC News Conference debate with Conan Nolan.
- Ending the KNBC run, it's the case of the Parks website that looks like Obama's. California Faultline
- At 11:30 am today, Parks will dare to include Rep. Laura Richardson in a press conference on the MLK hospital lawn. Richardson's opponent will have a 1:30 pm presser of his own, but it looks as if she sails to reelection despite her recent bad media.
"I can't give political endorsements," Bishop Charles Blake told congregants at the 13,000-member West Angeles Church of God in Christ in Southwest Los Angeles. "But I do love [Ridley-Thomas]. Brother Thomas does not come to us just on election time. He's practically a member of the family." This is how a Parks-friendly pastor put it: "We can't tell you what to do, but you know who I like," said the Rev. Joseph Gardner of Hays Tabernacle. "If you're not sure, come over later and I'll tell you."