Here's the job description for an associate producer for Patt Morrison in her new role as special correspondent at KPCC. Pays $41,672 to $62,508. Sample:
This position is responsible for contributing ideas, researching topics and individuals, story production, and production support for Ms. Morrison’s live appearances.
• Book, produce and edit host interviews
• Write scripts and produce feature reports for broadcast and digital platforms
• Produce promos
• Assist in management of host web and social media presence
• Initiate and research story and interview ideas
• Stay current with local, regional, national and international news
• Work with editors, technical staff, audio engineers and other departments.
• May direct work of interns
• Some administrative tasks, including answering mail, record keeping, data entry, payment vouchers, travel logistics, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned
"Fluency in Spanish, Mandarin or other languages desired," seems to be part of the KPCC boilerplate on job postings. Morrison lost her afternoon show last month.
A few other jobs remain posted at KPCC, and some at "Marketplace."