Twelve of the best from last week, in case you weren't paying attention. If you prefer to scan the entire week of News & Chatter, here's every headline.
- Details of what O.J. Simpson kinda-sorta confessed to Judith Regan. He's convincing as a murderer — hmm, I wonder why?
- Meanwhile, News Corp. is keeping Regan's severance package awfully quiet.
- Downtown bloggers know what to do when a fire rouses them out of bed — go outside and take pics.
- The rest of the Long Beach hate-crime teens go home.
- The Times' Jill Leovy starts a homicide blog, with the goal of reporting on every single killing in Los Angeles County every day.
- LAT keeps Davan Maharaj away from the New York Times and makes him Business Editor, and steals its new website editor from the NYT family. Maybe she'll know when a Steve Lopez blog is not a Steve Lopez blog.
- Variety, LA Voice and the Los Angeles Fire Department blog all make big changes online.
- Doug Dowie options a script about City Hall and anonymous blogs.
- Much ado about American Apparel's topless billboard at Sunset and Alvarado. They're still talking about it at Chicken Corner.
- Schmoozing with the Clippers at their morning shoot-around in New York, via LA Observed video.
- Ernest Rady, the LA Jolla billionaire whose home was taken over by a single invader, might be just a little too trusting.
- What it's like to fly in one of those giant new Airbus jets, soon to be at an international airport near you.
Here's the whole week of Morning Buzz too.