Lots of new stuff from the weekend, so here's a quick rundown.
- John Schwada will be on the Peter Tilden show on KABC 790 in the 11 a.m. hour today to talk about his coverage of Soyndra and green energy. Schwada's latest post at Native Intelligence observes that the federal government's $535 million investment in Solyndra Inc. "tells only a small part of the story of how the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) is deeply subsidizing green energy projects in Southern California."
- Mark Lacter at LA Biz Observed notes that while Solyndra is embarassing for the Obama Administration, it isn't exactly a huge scandal.
- On the cusp of Pacific Standard Time, Adrienne Crew interviews author April Damman on the Earl Stendahl Gallery and its place in Los Angeles art history.
- Donna Perlmutter reviews the L.A. Opera's productions of Eugene Onegin and Cosi fan tutte
- Judy Graeme on the show of Pomona Valley artists around Sam Maloof at the Huntington.
- Jenny Burman observes on a flock of doves over the Glendale Freeway.
- Fighting the fog with photos of sunshine at Here in the Malibu.